This is where the back cover-style blurb is supposed to go, yes?
- Let’s start with basics: Adoring wife, sarcastic middle sister, loving daughter
- Lifetime Kansas resident and, surprisingly, I actually like my state
- Girl geek/nerd/scifi-fantasy hipster/whathaveyou. Specific fandoms of uber-love:
- Joss Whedon series like Firefly/Buffy/Angel
- Epic fantasy like Lord of the Rings and, recently, Game of Thrones
- Fun scifi like Doctor Who and SRS BZNZ scifi like Battlestar Galactica
- Nerdy comedies like Psych, Community and 30 Rock
- Inspired animation movies and TV series like Avatar: The Last Airbender (yes, I’m stoked for The Legend of Korra! ask me how!)
- The list goes on…
- Aspiring author of YA fantasy, specifically contemporary fantasy and not-so-much of the urban variety since I’m not terribly urban myself, although like most writers I don’t really limit my ideas to one sub-genre
- Creative writing major from K-State University (EMAW!) who takes her life into her hands by regularly cheering on KU basketball
- Admitted over-empathizer and total crier when it comes to moving films, TV and books
- Three authors I’d have a drink with at a pub: Jane Austen, Oscar Wilde and Mark Twain. I’d be so intimidated that I’d just nurse 12 beers while they were awesome.
- Friendly! Very friendly, in fact, so feel free to comment! Or connect with me on Twitter!
I think that’s a good start. Have a question for me? Superpower I’d most like to have? Biggest pet peeve? My main crush from back in my TeenBeat days? Ask below, and I’ll answer!